-

Transforming from employee to employer

Hello Reader

These was about me who was a Employee and now how i am change to an employer. These was my success Story that who can i become a employer !

As i told you that i am a employee at software firm but with the luck and support of my family i will become a Entrepreneur and i will now able to hire employee for my work
. the journey begins from may 2011 when i need a job very desperately and i was now looking for any kind of job opportunity   then one great man help me out and give me moral as well as Financial support and now in 2 month i will become able to generate some revenue from my business!


Singing Off
Vikas Agrawal
MCA 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have any opinion, please leave a comment or share this post in your social network Also feel free to contact us OR drop your problem below in comment section.!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...